Followers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oldie But Goodie Day at Bugaboo and CLP Sketch Challenge
Hi all,thanks so much for your lovely comments over the last few days,you are all so very caring.I am almost back to my normal self and am itching to gets some cards and scrapbooking done.Luckily this card was completed about one week ago and I just had to wait for the day it was to be posted.I have been wanting to have a go at a Bugaboo wedding card and asked Jodie if she had some grooms,well this is one she sent me to play with and isn't he just a handsome groom for JJ.These are two seperate images, I have merged them together in Microsoft word.The groom is not in store and I am not sure at this stage whether he will go to the store or not...........so we will have to just wait and see.If you like JJ and want her she is available in the Bugaboo store.
I really enjoyed making this card and layering it with all those gorgeous flowers I  received from Bizzy Becs.I just can't get enough of Bizzy Becs flowers,every time there are new ones I am there buying them and I get most upset if I miss out.....lol......I have added Stardust Stickles to all the distressed edges and it looks so pretty IRL,the image has also been cut out with a spellbinder die, you can also get these products at Bizzy Becs.
I have been wanting to have a go at the CLP challenge for some time now and thought it was about time I did.I  love Chelsea's sketches,they are just brilliant and I really had fun playing along with this one. I turned the sketch sideways to do my card.I will be making sure I join in on more of these challenges and maybe even do a scrapbook page with one.Well off to check some more blogs and catch up,have a good evening.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...