Followers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Release Day at Bugaboo
Good evening all,it's new release day at Bugaboo and how sweet is this little image,her name is princess Charlie.Jodie is on a different timezone to me and these images will be available 12 noon her time,which is about 4am my time here in Australia.............so it won't be long before you can get your hands on these little cuties.These images are just so easy to colour and make a perfect card for the kids,I mean what little girl wouldn't want this sweet princess.So keep checking back at Bugaboo for Jodies fabulous new release. The Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Die I used for the corners,as well as the flowers and punch I used for the leaves,all came from Bizzy Becs online store.Thanks for stopping by,its getting late here.......so I will see you all tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...