Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Anything But A Card at Bugaboo
Hi all,firstly I need to apologise for all the posts you did have in your google reader.I updated some of my labels to include Christmas,Birthday etc so it is easier to find things.And yes,I am at it again I have changed my blog background......there are so many nice ones around I just like to look at something different....lol.....Now onto my creation and as you can tell it could not be a card,so as I am behind in my scrapbooking I decided to do a scrapbook page.I have used another Inspired Blueprints sketch,(though it is an old one)I love these sketches and I might just be able to catch up on my scrapbooking,if I keep using them.I have also used one of the Flower Bears from Bugaboo and made it look like she is peeking out from behind all the flowers.You cannot see,but I have also covered the pink flower hat in stickles,it is so pretty IRL.Well thats it for now,enjoy your week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...