Followers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo and My Last Bugaboo DT Card
Hi all,yes you read it right,this is my last Bugaboo DT card.............sniff,sniff.I totally love Bugaboo and am upset that I have decided to leave the team.This team is one awesome team and WOW they make you feel right at home and a part of the family.Some of you may remember from previous posts that I am scrapbooking my nephews holidays,well I started this in January and so far have only completed six,yes six pages............and he is now on another holiday as I type this.So this is his 3rd,4th,or 5th holiday,not really sure as I have lost count....lol.....So as you can see,something had to give,so that I could scrapbook not only my nephews albums.....but my own as well. This will not be the end of my Bugaboo creations,you will still see me using these fantastic images from time to time.Well,better get onto my card,there is a real treat for you this week.Jodie has this AWESOME image as a freebie and I just had to squeeze in one more card before I left the team.........just so I could use him.I just love this image and I am sure I will use it again,so hop on over to Bugaboo and grab this image for yourself.Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...