Followers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Bizzy Becs August Competition
Good morning,I hope you all had a wonderful weekend......we did.We decided to go for a walk to the local shops,but the one that is furthest away and then take the girls to the park on the way back.Well,it took us 45 minutes to get there and obviously the same to get home with a stop at the park.My little miss was so tired that she put herself into bed and feel asleep.........hmmmmm sounds like lots more walks for us....lol....

Anyway onto my card,it's time for another Bizzy Becs Competition and the theme this month is "Anything Goes" now how easy is that.The competition is only open to Bizzy Becs customers and there is a $40 prize pack up for grabs.Don't worry if you don't have a blog,Bec does accept email entries........so come on lets see your creations.For my card,I used an old Sketch Saturday sketch and a Pink Cat Studio image,which I purchased quite some time ago for a fundraiser..........and it is still available.All the gorgeous flowers are  available at Bizzy Becs.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...