Monday, August 9, 2010

Bizzy Becs August Competition
Good morning,I hope you all had a wonderful weekend......we did.We decided to go for a walk to the local shops,but the one that is furthest away and then take the girls to the park on the way back.Well,it took us 45 minutes to get there and obviously the same to get home with a stop at the park.My little miss was so tired that she put herself into bed and feel asleep.........hmmmmm sounds like lots more walks for us....lol....

Anyway onto my card,it's time for another Bizzy Becs Competition and the theme this month is "Anything Goes" now how easy is that.The competition is only open to Bizzy Becs customers and there is a $40 prize pack up for grabs.Don't worry if you don't have a blog,Bec does accept email entries........so come on lets see your creations.For my card,I used an old Sketch Saturday sketch and a Pink Cat Studio image,which I purchased quite some time ago for a fundraiser..........and it is still available.All the gorgeous flowers are  available at Bizzy Becs.Thanks for stopping by.

18 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

This is a lovely card to go with what sounds like a lovely day. I have this image and i must admit i havent used it yet shame on me must dig it out. Hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl, your card is absolutely adorable, the charm hanging from the flower is just so darling! Have a wonderful week:)

Loz said...

Cute image and papers Cheryl, I may have to start making my boys walk to the park!! Although I'm sure I'd end up carrying them home.. so maybe not! lol! Enjoy your week ♥

Lia said...

such a loveley babycard you made cheryl I love the unuseal papers fro a babycard
hugs lia

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Absolutly gorgeous Cheryl, and my 2yo thinks its jessie and bullseye LOL.
Hugs Kristy

Anonymous said...

awesome card, love this! great flowers!

Enjoy the new week!

Anonymous said...

cute image - love your card
Hugs Elma

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Cheryl,
This card is so cheerful. I lov ethe colour combo and the image is just too cute. Brilliant work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

gina g said...

Gorgeous work Cheryl lovely image and beautiful papers. Glad you had a lovely day. luv gina xx

Mandy said...

Hi Cheryl,
Sounds like you had a fab day...Gorgeous card...Love the image and the papers are lovely...
Mandy xx

Unknown said...

This baby card is adorable...so pretty. Glad your girls enjoyed their walk...it is surprising how much better you sleep after a day with a walk involved.
Alicia xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute card, love the colours :o) Lisa x

Georgia said...

This is such a gorgeous card Cheryl! The image is adorable and I love your pretty colouring and embellishments too! :) Love, Georgia xx

Chelsea said...

Hi Cheryl,
Sounds like you and your little lady had a wonderful day. :)
Your card is so sweet! The arrangement of the flowers with the hanging charms is so darling.
Luv,
Chelsea

Juls said...

so cute and so much fun! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Merry said...

Beautiful card Cheryl....such lovely papers.

maxine said...

This is beautiful Cheryl, so cute.
hugs Maxine

Cheryl said...

How cute! Hugs Cheryl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...