Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010


A Bugaboo Christmas
Hi all,I hope you had a good weekend........I can't believe this is the first chance I have had to post over the last couple of days.I have been trying to get some commenting in personal and DT,I am also going through our cupboards and getting rid of alot of things(spring cleaning).I had a new fridge delivered,so had to empty the old and we are doing a little rennovation on our kitchen to make it a little bigger.I don't know how I am going to get all the chrissy cards made, and not creating over the last couple of days has put me back a little.Anyway,onto my cards,I started these a few weeks ago and I almost finished them last week when I realised I had no red cardstock left.....lol......So, I have completed them as far as I can go, and when I get my red cardstock I can just attach them to the card bases.I have used Bugaboos cute little Bobblehead Elf and it is so quick to colour.I like to make my christmas cards simple as I do have to make some for myself,a friend has asked for 20 and another friend usually asks for 50 and OMG Christmas is sneaking right up on me again.I do like to make a few special ones,so will have to get to those as well.Thanks for stopping by,and enjoy your week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...