Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Sweet Bildmalarna Birthday Card
Good afternoon all,I hope you are getting some chrissy cards done,you know Christmas is not far away.Well,I really need to get cracking on these I am so far behind.But for today I have another birthday card for you.My youngest had another birthday party to go to and this is the card I made for her and she approved,lucky for me.....lol....I have used a Bildmalarna image which is available at Bizzy Becs and the fabulous EK Success Lattice Chain punch which I just received in an order from Bizzy Becs.....I couldn't wait to use it.I have also punched some flowers and added some pearls to the centre of them and then to finish it off I have added Kindyglitz to the edges of the cardstock.Well best be off to do dinner,today I caught up on some DT commenting and personal commenting,will be back later to do the rest and hopefully craft.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...