Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Creatalicious Challenge #16

Hi all,I can't believe we are already up to challenge number 16 and we are also so close to Christmas.I have been busy the last few weeks and the days just seem to disappear before my eyes....lol....Well,I made my challenge card with a few days to spare.I needed a wedding card,so decided that this was also going to be my challenge card as well.I am so glad I did, as this sketch of Bec's was fabulous to work with and I am really happy with the end result.The gorgeous lace,flowers,embossing folder,Whiff of Joy images and circle nestabilities can all be found at Bizzy Becs.

The Creatalicious challenge is to use the below sketch and to have some distressing on your creation.
I hope to see your creations over at the Creatalicious challenge blog.
Sorry I cannot visit you all tonight,it is already 2.30am here and I am so tired.......I will do some blog hopping after I get back from the gym,later today.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...