Followers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 5 Preview - Blue Butterfly Stamps
Georgia
Good morning all,time for another Blue Butterfly preview with only one more to go,so you better head on over to Bizzy Becs store blog and enter the candy before time runs out.Well today's preview is of Georgia and isn't she gorgeous,I love that outfit she is wearing and I just knew I had to see her in blue.Now Bec has generously given me this image in rubber as a mini blog candy,so if you would like to win her just leave a comment and I will draw a winner by randomn org. I will post the winner sometime tomorrow.Now don't forget to check out the stunning creations by the rest of the DT and there may be more candy.I have the DT listed in my sidebar.Enjoy your week and good luck with the candy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...