Followers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Just Inklined Christmas

Hi all,I hope you have enjoyed your weekend.I am a little sick,just what I need before chrissy,our weather has been a little crazy here,one day very hot and the next very cold.We had a BBQ at a friends place on Saturday night,had a great time,it was outdoors and a little cold,so I don't think that helped.Speaking of the weather,you know that hail storm I posted about on Thursday.Well, my hubby just noticed this evening that the hail did put a few holes in one of our pergola's,it's not major damage and not the one we use to entertain............we will just have to put up another sheet or two of suntuff to fix it.Well onto my card,I made this using the beautiful image 4 Robins from Just Inklined.I love this image and decided I did not want much on the card, as I feel the coloured image is pretty much all you need.I hope you are all prepared for Chrissy,I am still behind and have a few more pressies to get and I so do not feel like battling the shops.............oh well,that's what you get for not being organised.Enjoy your week,will catch up with you all in a day or two.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...