Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blue Butterfly Stamps - Pin Up Girls



Hi all,I am so sorry I didn't get to visit many of you,I was doing my rounds of commenting on Wednesday I think, when blogger stopped working.I was not able to comment or post anything, and yeah I found that it was back up and running this afternoon,so I have a bit of catching up to do.This card was made for Creatalicious Challenges and this month It's all about Flourishes - it can be a diecut, stamp or even pattern paper.. As long as your creation has some Flourishes on it..

I decided to make a male card,as I do need some male cards for my stash.The image I used is a new Blue Butterfly Stamps image that will be available to purchase on 20th May,if you would like to see some more of these FANTASTIC images hop on over to the store blog.I have left this card quite plain as I do not have any embellishments suitable for a male card and it also leaves me more room for a sentiment.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...