Saturday, June 11, 2011

Blue Butterfly Stamps - Pin Up Girls


Good afternoon all,well here is my last Pin Up Girl and isn't she a stunner.Being a showgirl,I decided she needed all the glitz and sparkle.......and this is what I came up with.I was going through my stash to find some long lost items that I might use and I found this Metallic Corrugated Board.This was purchased about 3 years ago and never used,I didn't like it after I purchased it......lol......,but kept it anyway.Well,I am so glad I did, as I really like metallic with this image.If you would like to see this a little clearer,just click on the image.When I upload my images to the post they come out fuzzy,but the original size as you will see is very clear,so no idea what is happening there.Anyway,have a great weekend,I know I will as I am heading off to see Jersey Boys with my friends........OMG I can't wait!!!!

19 comments:

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous card Cheryl. Love the colours and a beautiful image
Clairexx

Priyanka said...

aww what a attitude, so pretty and what a layout, really nice one.

cheryl said...

oh wow this is stunning hun,colored to perfection,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxxxx

Kirsti said...

Wau, mikä nainen, aivan upea kortti.

Anonymous said...

great- think this card make a man hearting!

Hugs
Elma

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Cheryl, this is soooo gorgeous!! I love all of the shimmer and shine on your card!! Totally gorgeous image and coloring too!! Thanks for sharing! Smiles

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cheryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Merry said...

Such a terrific layout Cheryl and that corrugated card looks perfect in the background. A terrific image.

Elise said...

*Whistling!* Oh how sexy is this chicky?!!! lol! Gorgeous card Cheryl! As always, your colouring is AMAZING .. and I tell ya .. any man would LOVE these cards you create!!!! :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Cheryl! Looks so great!
Hugs Kristel

Marilyn said...

Cheryl, this image is my favourite of the collection and you've made it into a fabulous card. Love that green... it really makes the image 'pop'.

Georgia said...

Fabulous card Cheryl! I love the layout and fabulous colour combo and embellishments! :) Love, Georgia xx

Loz said...

oh! this is gorgeous Cheryl, the sparkle and metallic card are perfect!! ♥

TRACEY O said...

Another fun card Cheryl. Love the design of this one.

Juls said...

ooooooooooh so very gorgeous!! Loving the touch of green! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

OMG this is fabulous Cheryl, wow love all the shine on your card... its great !!! PS sorry if I will not be so much around now but with the filming I am going to be extra busy. Hugs xx

Lynda said...

SNAP...I have the same pack of shimme Cardboard too!!! I use it for kids chrissy cards!!! LOVE the sass of this card and her sparkles ROCK. Hope you LURVE Jersey boys....fm all accounts I hear it is brilliant. ooxx

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love it!

Unknown said...

Ooh wow! Gorgeous card. Thanks for the inspiration.
Alicia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...