Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another Baby Card


Hi all,I am back with the other baby card I said I had nearly finished.I love this image from Digi Doodle Shop and just had to make another card card with it,but this time for a girl.This card is similar to the other,but not the same,I just love the all white with embossing.I also have one more of this image already printed,so you will be seeing another card with this image soon.The flowers and rhinestones on this card are available at Bizzy Becs,though the flowers were white,I did sponge them with some pink ink.I also wanted to let you know Bec has some FANTASTIC new products in store including stamps,embossing folders and dies.......you really need to check these out.Well,need to get some things done,will be back later this evening.Enjoy the rest of your weekend.Below is a peek at some of the new products.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...