Followers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Creatalicious Challenge #25

Hi all a quick post today,I have to head off in around 20 minutes to take my little girl to preschool and then I head off to the gym.Though I have no idea how I am going to go working out,I only got 3 hours sleep last night.......my fault though.I was asked to make a baby shower card about 2 weeks ago and with being tied up with the fundraiser I forgot.I had to stay up and make the card so I could deliver it this morning.....lol......I have been running off coffee the last few days and I still have to finish cleaning and cooking when I get home for our dinner party Saturday night.Looks like my coffee machine is going to get a workout....lol....Anyway this card was made for the latest Creatalicious Challenge and we want to see you create anything with -

3 patterned papers,4 flowers and ribbon.Also make it a monochromatic creation(you can still have a coloured image),but why not challenge yourself and have a monochromatic image as well. 

Well I tried to make it full monochromatic,but I just couldn't colour her hair and the leaves pink....lol......Go and check out the rest of the DT's GORGEOUS creations and join us in this challenge.Well not sure this is a quick post...lol...best be going.Thanks for stopping by.

BTW Welcome to all of my new followers,thankyou for joining me,if you have a blog please let me know so that I can pop over and follow you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...