Thursday, January 5, 2012

Two cards and a Gingerbread Train......









Hi all,well I finally have a little time to show you some cards I made a few weeks ago.Both were commissioned cards, I was given a few ideas on what was wanted but was also told they trust me and would be happy with what I did.Well,lucky for me they loved them and it might be that they have ordered a few cards off me now and I know what they want.I have a few other cards to show as well,but will leave them for another day.I have also started this years chrissy cards and have already completed six of them,OMG yep an early start for me I need minimum 80 cards this year and I certainly do not want a repeat of last year,so straight to the chrissy cards for me.I will post them as soon as I get a photo of them.And last but not least,a photo of the gingerbread train my girls put together and decorated.I must say they did a wonderful job considering they didn't have a piping bag and just snipped the corner of a plastic bag.These kits are fabulous,everything you need is in the kit...........we also have a gingerbread house we did not get done,so we might do that one soon.Well best be off it is getting late,thanks for stopping by.

NOTE : I HAVE TURNED OFF MY COMMENTS FOR NOW AS I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO RETURN THEM.IF YOU DO NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME YOU CAN USE THE CBOX IN THE LEFT SIDEBAR OR EMAIL ME.SORRY I HAVE HAD TO DO THIS, I DO HOPE TO BE ABLE TO PUT IT BACK IN A MONTH OR TWO.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...