Followers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Finally some cards............



Hi all,well I finally got some cards made.The top one made with an image from Anita be Stampin,and the carriage I think is a Christina Re image.The top card was a commissioned one and as you can see the birthday girl is pregnant,so this was the perfect image.
Last week I received an email from a lovely lady called Fay,she asked if I would make her some cards with her own line of rubber stamps and I said yes.So at the moment I am in the process of making four cards for Fay,which when finished, will be sent to her to display in her shop.
As you can probably tell,I have had a blog makeover and I LOVE IT!!!!! I have always wanted a blog that is just mine.The lovely Chris from Get Inspired With Chatterscene did my makeover,she is a wonderful lady and does amazing blog makeovers at a fantastic price.So if any of you are interested just click on the above link or I have her link button on the top ride hand side.
Well,I have still had some minor issues with my internet and it always seems to go down when I am ready to use it,but all looks good today,so after my little miss has been organised for bed,I will try to get some blogging done........so will be catching up with you all shortly.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...