Thursday, November 27, 2008



60th Birthday Soccer Card
A different card to show you today,I was asked to make a birthday card to represent an English Soccer(Football) Team.I wasn't sure where to start,I had no Soccer Stamps so the only other idea I had was to fold a shirt.So I used Cambria Turnbow's(another talented lady) shirt tutorial and tried to replicate the Soccer shirt,this is as close as I could get to the shirt and colours.I am pleased with how it turned out,my husband did help with one part, he has to draw and cut out the designs for the shirts,I am not very good at drawing.He does like to check out the designs and give his opinion some good, some not so good.........LOL.......Tomorrow I will post the Cricket card.Happy Crafting.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Wonderful Favourites
Paper - Stampin'Up! Basic Black and Whisper White c/s,Bazzill c/s,Paper Pizazz soccer print
Ink - Stampin'Up! Brilliant Blue
Accessories - Cuttlebug embossing folder Spots & Dots,whit gel pen,Jesse James Soccer button,Stampin'Up! Tab punch,Demensional magic and Zip'eCuts die cut letters Recess

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...