Friday, November 28, 2008



Folded Shirt Cricket Card
Here is the Cricket card I promised yesterday,this was a little bit of a challenge as I did not have any Cricket paper.This card is meant to represent the English Cricket Team,so the only colours I could use were Blue,Red and White.My husband did draw the side panels for the shirt and cut them out for me........LOL.......he likes getting involved occasionally,but hasn't made a full card yet.If he needs to give me a card, he usually sneaks it from ones I have already made.......a bit cheeky........there is nothing like getting your own card back......it's a laugh everytime.I am going to have a great time Saturday making Christmas cards with my nephew and his girlfriend and decorating a tin with my friends on Sunday.I hope you all have a crafty weekend.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Just Cricket and Wonderful Favourites
Paper - Stampin'Up! Night of navy,Real red and Whisper White
Ink - Stampin'Up!Night of Navy and Real Red
Accessories - Spellbinders Labels One,3d foam squares,Dimensional Magic,white Gel Pen,Cuttlebug Spots and Dots embossing folder and Zip'eCuts alphabet set Recess

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...