Wednesday, November 5, 2008


Did I tell you I loved Bodacious Bouquet?

While I was posting I thought I would show you how versatile this stamp set is.I think it looks great in any colour.I don't usually use much yellow, but i was asked by a friend to make a card in yellow,as this was the Birthday Girls favourite colour.This was a bit of a challenge for me,but I think I got there in the end and I must say I quite like the card.These flowers were also stamped and cut out.

Stamps - Stampin' up! Bodacious Bouquet and So Very
Paper - Stampin' up! Whisper White, Yo Yo Yellow (didn't have any Summer Sun) and Orchid Opulence c/s
Ink - Stampin' up! classic inkpads Summer Sun, Orchid Opulence and Green Galore
Accessories - White organza ribbon, Zip'eCuts die cut letters in Recess and the Cuttlebug embossing folder Textile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...