Thursday, November 6, 2008


Scribble This Poinsettia Christmas Card

I had seen on a few blogs how to use the Stampin' Up! Scribble This flower to create a poinsettia.I don't know who originally came up with the idea,but I thought it was really clever and wanted to give it a go.Before even starting the card I knew what papers and colours I wanted to use, and that I wanted the poinsettia to look as realistic as possible.It was just the design I had to think about and this is what I came up with.I really like how it turned out.

The flower is first embossed and cut out,twice in red and once in green.Cut the leaves into seperate pieces,roll the red flowers on the underside and down around a smooth pen or pencil.You don't want them curling upwards and then layer them together.Once you have finished your card,add the Kindyglitz 3D.The kindyglitz does take a while to dry,I leave mine overnight to make sure.Enjoy making the card.

Stamps - Stampin' up! Scribble This and Many Merry Messages
Paper - Stampin' up! Dashing DP,Real Red ,Old Olive,River Rock and Very Vanilla C/S
Ink - Stampin' up! Real Red and Versamark
Accessories - Stampin' up! clear embossing powder,Red embossing powder,Cuttlebug Christmas Ornaments embossing folder and Kindy Glitz 3D in Slick Yellow




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...