Wednesday, November 19, 2008



Season of Joy
This set never appealed to me when it came out and I decided I was not going to buy it,but after seeing so many beautiful cards made with it I decided that I had to have it.I received the set last week and here is my first card with it,I am really pleased with it and am looking forward to using the rest of the stamps.If you want this set and Designer Paper they are only available until the 30th November.
It is hard to see but the middle Christmas Tree has been popped up using 3d foam and it also has Dazzling Diamonds on the swirls.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Season of Joy
Ink - Stampin'Up!Always Artichoke,River Rock and Purely Pomegranite
Paper - Stampin'Up! Holiday Harmony DP,Always Artichoke,River Rock and Very Vanilla c/s
Accessories - Stampin'Up! two way glue pen,Dazzling Diamonds, Large Oval punch and Scallop punch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...