Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Snowflake Spot
This card is very simple to make and I think quite stunning,I have embossed the snowflakes in Holographic embossing powder,which you cannot see.Taking a photo of this card to show the embossing was difficult so I gave up in the end.If you could see the card in real life the embossing is very shiny and has some glitter in it.
Now I love using the Cuttlebug embossing folders,I find though that they do not cover a whole card front and they are only smaller by about 0.5cm. I couldn't add ribbon to the bottom of the card to cover it,so as you can see I have only used a portion of the embossing folder on this card, and finished it off with embossing lines with my Scor Pal. Thanks for stopping by to look and have a fantastic day.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! The Snowflake Spot and Many Merry Messages
Inks - Stampin'Up! Bashful Blue and Regal Rose
Paper - Stampin'Up! Bashful Blue and Whisper White c/s
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Tab Punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder Christmas Ornaments, Silver eyelets,silver cord,X Press it 3d foam tape,Sugarloaf Products Holographic embossing powder and Scor Pal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...