Monday, December 22, 2008


Baby Card
Hi everyone,this is my only chance to post today before I am busy again.I am trying to post everyday but its a bit crazy this time of year,it is only 3 days until Christmas.........where did the year go?A friend of mine has just had a gorgeous baby girl and this is the card I made for her.I wanted to use the Big on Spring stamp set but wasn't sure what to do with it,this is what I came up with and I am pleased with the end result.I also used my new Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils and I Love them, they are so vibrant..........though I do need to practise a little more as there is so much colour.Have a good day.
Stamps - Stampin'Up!Big on Spring
Paper - Stampin'Up!6x6 DP(retired),Whisper White,Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink c/s,De'ja' Views DP
Ink - Stazon Black
Accessories - Stampin'Up!Scallop & circle punches,buttons,jumpsuit brad,Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils and Ribbon from BigW


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...