Sunday, December 21, 2008


Embrace Life
Another card to show you,I hope you all had a good weekend.I did, though it was busy again and I am looking forward to watching a Christmas movie tonight with the family.I was asked to make a girly card and this is what I came up with.I have been wanting to use the new Stampin'Up! stamp set Embrace Life and the new DP Ginger Blossom and I love how it turned out.It was a change from the standard pinks that I usually use for girly cards,these colours look really good together.The flowers were embossed in gold on vellum cardstock,they were coloured and then cut out.I hope you like it.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Embrace Life,Always and It's Your Birthday
Paper - Stampin'Up! Ginger Blossom DP,Ruby Red, River Rock and Vellum c/s
Ink - Stampin'Up! Ruby Red,Chocolate Chip and Cameo Coral
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Scallop punch and circle punch,gold embossing powder,organza ribbon,Rhinestone brads and crop-o-dile

1 comment:

Bec said...

Hey Cheryl, Wow this card is great, I love how everything just compliments each other.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...