Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Embrace Life
Hello again,everything is starting to get back to normal after Christmas........I am getting into the swing of making more cards.This card was made before Christmas,but I couldn't show it until today......I had to make sure the birthday girl saw it first.I found it very hard to take a photo of this card,this was the best I could get.Though it is so much prettier in person.This card was another design of Julee (poetic artistry-sept 10 2008), I just loved the way she stamped some of the leaves and cut some with punches and then layered her flower on top,it was just stunning.I was asked to make a 60th card and the favourite colour was blue and the birthday girl loves flowers.I wasn't sure how blue flowers would go,but knew that I had to base it on Julee(poetic atistry) design.This is what I came up with,I stamped the Embrace Life flower 6 six times on vellum cardstock and embossed them in silver.They were then coloured on the back,cut out and then layered with a jewel brad in the centre.Well,I think you have heard enough from me.I will hopefully be back tomorrow with another card.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Embrace Life,Always and Touch of Nature
Paper - Stampin'Up!Brilliant Blue,Bashful Blue,Whisper White and Vellum c/s
Ink - Stampin'Up! Brilliant Blue,Bashful Blue,Always Artichoke and Old Olive
Accessories - Bosskut Happy Birthday dies,AccuCut Zip'eCuts Alphabet Recess die,Cuttlebug corner die(not sure of name),silver embossing powder,jewel brads,kindyglitz,Kaiser Rhinestones and McGill Pine punch
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...