Thursday, January 1, 2009


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
We are already into New Years Day here in Australia,we are having a quiet family day at home and I am able to do a post while my youngest is sleeping.I don't have a celebration card for you but I hope you like this one.It is another STAMP-IT stamp called Cool Chick,I just love it.......it is so a teenage girl stamp.
I hope you all have a Happy and Healthy 2009.
Stamps - STAMP-IT Cool Chick
Paper - Stampin'Up! Purely Pomegranate,Pretty in Pink,Apricot Appeal and Whisper White c/s.Basic grey Blush DP
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Stampin'Up! Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White
Accessories-Stampin'Up!Markers,Cuttlebug embossing folder swissdots ,Chipboard Numbers,Dimensional magic,Hydrangea flowers,
Kindyglitz,Kaiser Rhinestones and Double stitched ribbon

2 comments:

Tammi said...

This is a great celebration card! She's so cute, and I really like this layout...I might have to try this one sometime! :) Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Yummm! Love this card! Love all the gorgoeus colours on ALL your cards, well done!
Sunshine NZ
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...