Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Bizzy Becs Design Team Member
Good morning everyone,I am really tired and need to go to bed but I couldn't contain my excitement.I have made it into Bizzy Becs Design Team,she is bringing out her own range of stamps and they are adorable.This is a first for me and I wasn't even going to set up a blog,now look at me a blog and on my very first Design Team..................WOOHOO......................Thanks Bec,I am looking forward to making cards with your cute stamps.There are also three other talented Design Team Members and I look forward to designing with them.Go and check out their fantastic blogs -

I hope you keep coming back to check my blog,I do read all of your comments, it makes me smile and gives me so much confidence.Please leave me a comment and if you have a blog,I would love to see it,we can get so much inspiration of each other............isn't that what it is all about.Thanks again for visiting and reading my rambling post,I will be back later in the evening with another card.

3 comments:

Tammi said...

Congrats, how exciting for you! :)

Karen.C said...

congratulations Cheryl thought you might be one of the design team members
Karen xo

Penny said...

Congratulations Cheryl, i saw that she was asking for designers and wondered if you would put your hand up. Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...