Tuesday, January 6, 2009


CC Designs - Monkey Love
My second post for the day,this is the new Basic Grey paper I wrote about in the last post,they are really pretty papers.This little monkey is so cute,my friend at Bizzy Becs stamped a few for me...........thanks Bec.I think they make the cutest Valentines Day cards.This card is little more involved than the last,but it came together rather quickly.I am really pleased with how this turned out.It is still hot here,it is supposed to cool down by the end of the week........I hope so.
Stamps - CC Designs Monkey Love
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - Basic Grey Bittersweet DP,Stampin'Up! Pretty in Pink and Chocolate chip,White c/s
Accessories - Spellbinders circle nestabilities,Fiskars water threading punch,Cuttlekids love heart dies set 4,Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder,Stampin'Up! Tab punch and photo corner punch,Chocolate Ribbon,Heart Rhinestone and kindyglitz

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Gorgeous Card - isn't Bec just the sweetest?
Lauren xx

Tammi said...

That IS pretty paper, haven't seen it yet...and you made a darling card! Hope it gets cooler for you soon, we're getting more snow this morning. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...