Tuesday, January 6, 2009


Penny Black Puppy
Hello everyone,it has been very hot the last two days and I just can't function in the heat.Give me the cold weather,thats when I really enjoy scrapbooking and cardmaking.This card should have been posted yesterday,but I just had one of those non inspiration days and I just didn't like the DP.I went to a scrapbooking store and purchased more DP Basic Grey Bittersweet,which I was really happy with,it is just beautiful.I then decided,I wasn't going to give up,I had to use that DP whether I liked it or not.Well this is what I finally came up with,I am still not happy with it but it is alot better than the earlier designs.Hopefully someone will like it.Thanks for looking.
Stamps - Penny Black critter party
Ink - Stazon Jet Black
Paper - Heidi Grace Love Blossoms DP,Stampin'Up Pretty in Pink and Real Red c/s
Accessories - Spellbinders Labels one dies,Ribbon.Paper flower,Kindyglitz,Heart Rhinestones,Kaiser Rhinestones,Derwent Inktense water colour pencils and Stampin'Up! photo corner punch

1 comment:

Tammi said...

I think it's adorable! Cute how you did the rhinestones on the photo corner and added a heart one to the flower...and I like the bit of sparkle on the edges, great card!
Hugs, Tammi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...