Friday, February 13, 2009


Best Blog Comments Award
Danielle Kennedy from Wild Dragonfly Designs gave me this fantastic award,I am so excited about getting an award.I never thought I would get one,I was just happy enough to look at so many wonderful blogs, comment on their work and get some inspiration at the same time.This award was started by Marianne at I Like Markers to honour your loyal commenters.I would like to pass this award on to all of my commenters,as every single one of them have made me smile thankyou ladies.I also have a few ladies that comment on a regular basis.Even though they have a huge number of followers and comments on their blogs, they always visit and comment on my work.So this award is to let them know I really appreciate their comments,it has given me such a huge boost.
Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Thank-you for thinking of me Cheryl you are so sweet. Thanks for all your visits, i always enjoy coming to see you here in blogland.

Bec said...

WOOHOOO... Thanks Heaps... I will need to put this up on my blog along with the other award I won..Thanks also for stopping by my blog and commenting.

Tammi said...

Aww your a sweetie, thank you. Your blog is easy to comment on, you make such wonderful creations! And THANK YOU for always having a kind word on mine. :)
~Hugs

Ila said...

Congratulations on the Award!! it is very well deserved!!...Thank you so much for thinking of me..and all your lovely comments!!..Hugs, Ila

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...