Thursday, February 12, 2009


Valentine Treat Purse
Good afternoon everyone,I have something different for you today.I wanted to make a little Valentines choccy/lollie bag for my girls for Valentines Day,I saw one on Paper Pleasing Ideas which I thought was a sweet little gift for my girls.I love looking at Julies blog she is so talented and has so many amazing ideas.It took me a little while to work out.....LOL.....I am a bit challenged with these things sometimes.The tutorial listed 1 piece of C/S 3x7,but it needs 2.When you make little boxes etc it is best if you use extra tacky double sided tape so it stays together,I use X-press it extra tacky double sided tape.I popped the heart up on 3d foam squares which is hard to see.I got the two chocolate hearts in a bag with organza ribbon from Darrell Lea for $2.25 each and I purchased some jelly heart lollies from coles and put them in my own bag with organza ribbon.Both bags fit nicely into the treat purse.I love how they turned out and I know my girls are going to love getting this little Valentines gift.Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Always and Short and Sweet
Ink - Stampin'Up! Purely Pomegranite
Paper - Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Pretty in Pink,Purely Pomegranite and Berry Bliss DP
Accessories - Stampin'Up Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, X-Press it extra tacky double sided tape,cellophane bag and organza ribbon

3 comments:

Tammi said...

Pretty! You did a great job making it up...wonderful treat for your girls. :)
~Hugs

Bev said...

Cheryl, that purse is FAB!!

hugs Bev x

Kell said...

just remeber my address and fill it to the top - ha ha ha lov kell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...