Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Candy Kisses
Hi everyone,I have been so busy today........I only just managed to finish this card.I started making this card last night,but by 1.30am I was too tired to finish it all, those late nights are catching up on me........lol.......This card was made for a gorgeous little girl who turned 2,I thought this was such a sweet little image for her birthday card.I love how Bizzy Becs images are so easy to colour,sometimes I want a coloured image that doesn't take a long time to colour. I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Bizzy Becs Candy Kisses and Stampin'Up! Short and Sweet
Ink - Stazon Jet Black, Stampin'Up Pumpkin Pie and Pretty in Pink
Paper - Deja Views DP and Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green and Bali Breeze DP
Accessories - Spellbinders Nestabilities Curved Rectangles and Ribbon Tags Trio,Bosskut Die Leaf Flourish,Stampin'Up! Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon,Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils,Flower brads and Flowers from stash

5 comments:

Riet said...

oh wowwww Cheryl,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp.

hugs Riet.x

LINDA said...

This is just adorable!! I love the colors that you used..and your coloring is Wonderful..Darling Image...
Hugs, Linda

Sue said...

Oh just how cute is she..and I love these colours ...warming xxx

Rach said...

such a sweet card perfect for the little two year ols. hugs rachx

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun - Love your colouring, it's fabulous! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...