Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Like it a Latte
Good afternoon all,this is a quick post before I pick my eldest up from school.I was asked by a friend to make a coffee card,as a friend of hers has just purchased a coffee shop and she wanted to give her a card.What a perfect stamp set to use Like it a Latte,I love this set from Stampin'Up! These colours also remind me of coffee and chocolate,Yum.I couldn't get a good picture,some where too bright and the colours of the card looked different,but you get the idea.It is hard to see but I have used puff paint on the froth and popped it up with 3d foam.I have also used 3d foam on the marshmallows,sentiment and heart to give them some dimension,the card looks so much nicer in person.I got the sketch from Cambria Turnbow she is having an OCL challenge,I can't enter as I don't have any OCL stamps.But, I used the sketch anyway as it was perfect for this card.Have a good day,I hope to get another card done this evening and posted.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Stampin'Up Like it a Latte
Ink - Stampin'Up! Pretty in Pink,Creamy Caramel,Close to Cocoa,Chocolate Chip and Purely Pomegranate
Paper - Stampin'Up! Berry Bliss DP,Whisper White,Close to Cocoa and Purely Pomegranate c/s
Accessories - Spellbinders circle Nestabilities,Cuttlebug Vintage corner die,Puff Paint, Stampin'Up Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon and Word Window punch

10 comments:

Bec said...

WOW, LOVE the colour combo.. I am a real fan of two colours lately.. IT Looks AMAZING..xxx

Karen.C said...

I Like it a Latte,very nice love the colours Cheryl.

Karen xo

Lia said...

Hi Chryl,
Wonderful card you made again. I love it
hugs Lia

Riet said...

woww cheryl,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Sammi said...

Oh wow! It's perfect for a coffee lover/ person with a coffee shop. lol. I love the colours of it and it's a great sketch :)
Sammi
xxx

Rach said...

an amazing card and so fitting for it's purpose.xx

LINDA said...

Great Card!!Love the colors you used..Lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Wow, Beautiful Card Cheryl!

Smiles & Cheers,

Dorothy

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful, that color really pops.

nicolet said...

What a nice blog do you have!! The cards are wonderful!!

Nicolet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...