Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009


High Hopes Christmas Santa
Good evening, I am up to challenge number three for the week and the colour create challenge was to use red and green,perfect for a christmas card.I usually find at christmas time I am rushing to get all my cards done and it is very hectic.Some bloggers make one christmas card a week.......not sure if I will do that,but will certainly make one when I can, and hopefully I have a few before Christmas.I love this High Hopes Santa he looks very jolly and happy and he is quite easy to colour.It is hard to see but I have added dimensional magic to his belt and boots to give them a shine.I have also added frosted lace stickles to the beard and white parts of his clothes.Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - High Hopes Santa and Sentiment
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Real Red
Papers - Stampin'Up! Winter bright scrap pack DP, Whisper White,Real Red and Wild Wasabi c/s
Accessories - Stampin'Up! photo corner punch,gold brads,Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swiss Dots,Frosted Lace Stickles,Dimensional magic and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...