Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Creative Card Crew Challenge with Stylish Tom
I hope you have all had a fantastic day,this card was made for two challenges.For Bizzy Becs challenge to win blog candy......you have to make a male card and it has to have metal on it.I am not entering the challenge being that I am on the Design Team,but I thought I would make a card anyway.The other challenge blog I have only just found is Creative Card Crew and the challenge is to make a card with no Designer paper,so I thought I would have a go.......I have made a few cards with no Designer Paper before so I did feel comfortable with this challenge.The cute little image is Bizzy Becs Stylish Tom,I wanted a casual card for him this time,which proved a bit challenging as he is dressed up and having a Martini.....lol.....The last time I stamped him I coloured the suit black and he looked very dressy,this time I changed the suit to a brown and I think this has helped make the card look a little more casual.The brads are the only metal I have that suited a male card.I have added Dimensional Magic to his shoes and glass.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Bizzy Becs Stylish Tom
Ink - Stazon Jet Black
Paper - Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Chocolate Chip,Creamy Caramel,Not Quite Navy and Bashful Blue c/s
Accessories - Spellbinders Nestabilities Curved Rectangles,Stampin'Up! Photo Corner Punch,Brads,Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils,Dimensional Magic,Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Script and Swiss Dots
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...