Followers

Saturday, March 21, 2009


The Sugar Bowl Challenge
Good morning,wow another challenge for me......I am so pleased I have done quite a few challenges this week,I love doing the challenges they are so much fun.This card was made for the Sugar Bowl challenge,you have to make something a mother would love and use a Sugar Nellie stamp.This Sugar Nellie stamp named Kitty was stamped for me by Bizzy Bec.....thanks Bec this is just the sweetest image and I loved colouring her in.I coloured the image with my blending stumps and odourless solvent.I then went over it with a little water to brighten the colours,the Derwent Inktense seem to be a little more vibrant when they are mixed with water.I really love how this turned out,well its getting late and I am getting tired,thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Sugar Nellie Kitty and Stampin'Up! So Many Sayings
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Versafine Vintage Sepia and Stampin'Up! Bravo Burgundy
Papers - K & Co Ancestry DP,Stampin'Up! Bravo Burgundy and Soft Sky
Accessories - Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels one,Martha Stewart Lace Border Punch,Stampin'Up! Oval Punches,Flowers from stash,Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils,Kaiser pearls and string of pearls from stash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...