Followers

Friday, March 20, 2009


Truly Scrumptious Challenge # 3
Good morning,another challenge completed......I don't think I have done so many challenges in a week before.I purchased some more papers yesterday,they are by DCWV The Sweet Stack and they are just goregeous. The pack includes 48 glitter sheets with cupcakes etc on them and it was only $19.83......what a bargain.I thought these papers would fit in perfectly with the Truly Scrumptious sketch challenge.I love this colour combo,it is an exact match for the Designer Papers and an exact match is sometimes hard to find.Might get onto the next challenge now,thanks for stopping by and for all your wonderful comments.........I love them.
Stamps - Inque Boutique Party Cupcakes and Stampin'Up! So Many Sayings
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up Chocolate Chip
Papers - DCWV The Sweet Stack, Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Chocolate Chip and Pale Plum
Accessories - Martha Stewart Lace Doily punch,Stampin'Up! Oval punches and Word Window punch,Creative Memories Cricle cutting system,Liquid Pearls and Stampin'Up! Soft Sky Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...