Followers

Monday, March 9, 2009


Verve Release Sketch Challenge
Good morning a quick post today,I had to make this card quickly, so I would make it in time for the Verve Release Sketch Challenge.I am pleased with how it turned out, considering it only took me 2 hours and that was also trying to work out what I was going to use.My cards usually take me alot longer.......lol.......I hope you like it,have a wonderful day.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Blooming with Happiness(retired)
Inks - Stazon Jet Black
Paper - Stampin'Up Basic Black,Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla,Making Memories DP
Accessories - Cream Lace cut for individual flowers,Kaiser Rhinestones,Liquid Pearls White Opal for flower centres on dress,Fiskars Water Threading Punch,Spellbinders Nestabilities Squares and Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...