Followers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Bizzy Becs Lilly
Hi fellow bloggers,todays card is using Bizzy Becs Lilly stamp..........I just love this image and she is so easy to colour.I decided to use a sketch for this card,I loved Cindy Haffners sketch so that is the one I used and it was just perfect for this image.The flower and charm were an extra I added,other than that it is a copy of the sketch.Thanks Cindy,it made making my card easy.Thanks for visiting and all your lovely comments.
Stamps - Bizzy Becs Lilly,Stampin'Up! Short & Sweet and Weathered B/G
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Ruby Red
Papers - Stampin'Up! Very Vanilla,Ruby Red and Always Artichoke,DP from Bizzy Bec
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Oval Punches,Brads,Charm,Spacer,Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils,Flowers and Ribbon from Bizzy Bec
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...