Followers

Sunday, April 5, 2009


Magnolia Down Under Challenge # 6
Good morning all,this is my first Guest DT card for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge and the theme is A Baby is Born,so why not pop over and join in the challenge and have some fun.The inspiration for this card came from Bev at All the things I love,Bev's cards are truly stunning and she shares so many fabulous ideas, some of which I have started to use..........Thanks Bev.I just loved this colour combo and wanted to make a boy baby card with it, I tend to make more girly cards having 2 girls and this was such a nice change.Thanks for stopping by,I hope you are having a fantastic weekend.
Stamps - Magnolia Baby, Stampin'Up! Riveting(retired) and Scribble Wheel
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Tempting Turquoise
Paper - Stampin'Up! Summer Picnic DP,Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise,Card Base Kaszazz c/s
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Scallop Edge Border punch and Designer Label Punch,Cuttlebug embossing folder Textile,Prima flower,Silver cord,charm,button, brads,Dimensional magic and Crystal Ice Stickles
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...