Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009


Blog Candy

THE WINNERS ARE - ALICIA from Time to Create you have won the candy that is seen in the picture.
- CRAFTY C you have won the surprise candy.

Could you please contact me on the below email with your address so I can mail out your prizes.

To all my followers thankyou,I will have another candy just for you in the near future.


NOW CLOSED - The winners will be announced sometime today and will need to contact me by Saturday 18th April to claim their prize or I will have to draw another name.Please email me at cherylannjoshua@gmail.com with your postal address and I will get your prizes out to you.Good luck everyone.



Hi everyone,todays post is blog candy.......Yehhhhhh........I have just gone over 10000 on my counter.I only started my blog in November and was not sure if I should start one,I didn't think many people would look, let alone comment.Well I am happy I did,I have had contact with so many friendly and sharing bloggers from around the world.So here is the candy -


Bizzy Becs Lilly unmounted red rubber stamp
20 6x6 sheets of Stampin'Up! DP(all retired)
5 Orange Flowers
5 Orange Flower Rhinestones
5 Pink Flowers
5 Pink Flower Rhinestones
1 metre Chocolate Lace
1 metre Dusty Pink Lace
1 metre Spotted Ribbon


I will post overseas and the candy will close on Tuesday 14th April 11.59pm(Australian Time),I will announce the winner sometime the following day,so keep checking back.This candy will remain on top,until the 14th April all other posts will be below this.
There is no need to link the blog candy,but you can if you want to. Just leave a comment to enter.Have a fantastic day.
UPDATE 10th APRIL
WOW,I cannot believe how many people have entered and thankyou to those that have followed,I hope you enjoy looking at my cards.I have decided to offer a 2nd smaller candy and it will be a surprise.So good luck to you all.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...