Followers

Monday, April 13, 2009


Upsy Daisy and A Permanent Member of the Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog
Hi everyone,I hope you have recovered from eating all that chocolate.I have some very exciting news,I was asked by Kellie if I would consider becoming a permanent DT member for Magnolia Down Under Challenge blog.Well,that wasn't a hard question to answer I said yes straight away.Thankyou Kellie and I look forward to being on the team with all the other fabulous DT members.
This is the quick card I mentioned a few posts ago,I really wanted to make a card the other day but couldn't get one done as my little girl was sick all day.So when she went to bed,I decided to relax and make an easy card, something that didn't involve too much thinking and that was quick.This is what I ended up with and I love it, it was alot of fun to make and to have the card made in no time at all was a really nice change for me.The flowers have been covered in Dazzling Diamonds,its hard to see but so pretty in person.Have a fabulous day and HAPPY EASTER to all who celebrate it today.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Upsy Daisy
Ink - Stampin'Up! Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip
Paper - Stampin'Up! Bella Rose DP,Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Hrat and Stick powder,Dazzling Diamonds and Brads from Stash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...