Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2009


Good Luck

Hi all,I hope you are getting some crafting in and enjoying your weekend.As I said last post I have been busy the last few days,I had some requests for cards and they had to be completed for the following day.This is one of the cards.I am really loving the rich Autumn colours at the moment,so I started out wanting to use these colours and the rest just fell into place.I have used my Retro flower punch, curled the bottom flower under and the top flower has been curled upwards.I have used roses from my stash and instead of cutting the stem,I have curled it around my small paintbrush.The idea came from Camilla's blog,she makes the most beautiful cards.Kaisercraft has also got some new coloured pearls,I am not sure how long they have been out but I loved the colours and purchased some a few weeks ago.Well,this is the first card that matched the pearls,you can't see them very well but they are a chocolate colour.Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Sincere Salutations
Ink - Stampin'Up! Creamy Caramel,Close to cocoa and Chocolate Chip
Papers - Stampin'Up! Very Vanilla,Pumpkin Pie,Chocolate Chip,Old Olive and Always Artichoke c/s
Accessories - Cuttlebug embossing folder Birds and Swirls,Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities,EK Success Retro Flower punch,Kaiser pearls, Diamond Stickles,McGills Pine Leaf punch and QuicKutz Vine Die
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...