Followers

Friday, April 24, 2009


Mojo Monday #83
Hi everyone,I finally got a card finished for Mojo Monday and didn't miss the deadline.I had to flip the sketch sideways for my image to fit, not usually something I do.I found another DCWV paper pack at Big W called the Green Pack,it is 70% recycled paper and I decided to use this paper with Bizzy Becs Lily,they fit perfectly together.These are not my usual colours,but I am quite pleased with how it turned out.The black hair was a little harder to shade than other colours and it hasn't turned out too bad, considering I taught myself to colour by looking at other blogs and how they colour.So thanks to all the bloggers out there that share their work and help us all to become very creative.I have been so busy the last two days I haven't had a chance to check out your blogs,I will be catching up on this tonight.Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Bizzy Becs Lily and Stampin'Up! Everyday Flexible Phrases
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Stampin'Up! Blue Bayou(retired)
Papers - DCWV The Green Pack,Stampin'Up! Very Vanilla,Certainly Celery and Blue Bayou(retired)
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Double stitched grosgrain ribbon(retired) and Scallop border punch,Cuttlebug die Tiny Tags,EK Success Retro Flower punch,Rose, Stardust Stickles and Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...