Followers

Sunday, April 12, 2009


Magnolia Down Under Challenge #7
Good morning everyone and HAPPY EASTER to all.Todays Magnolia Down Challenge theme is Sepia and oh my gosh,I had no idea what I was going to do.I had many plans to do all brown tones but I couldn't bring myself to colouring Tilda only brown/sepia tones.......lol.......I also wanted to use some patterned paper and didn't have one that was just sepia tones,so I chose this one which had some red and green in it.So my plan was to ink everything I could in Vintage Sepia ink.I have inked the flower,edge of DP and all the cardstock other than red in the sepia ink.The flourish was also stamped in sepia ink.The image I used was stamped for me by Bec,thanks Bec I love this one.I hope you like it and I hope it gives you some inspiration for doing your card,so why not really challenge yourself and join in.Have a wonderful chocolate filled day.
Stamps - Magnolia Tilda(not sure which one),Stampin'Up! Short and Sweet, Expressive Flexible Phrases and Baroque Motifs
Ink - Versafine Vintage Sepia and Stampin'Up! Riding Hood Red
Papers - daisyd's Beacon Hill DP,Stampin'Up! Very Vanilla,Creamy Caramel and Riding Hood Red
Accessories - Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four,Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder,Fiskars circle border punch,Stampin'Up! Designer Label Punch,flowers from stash,Diamond Stickles for lace on image and rose, and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...