Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2009


Pocket Silhouettes
Good morning,I made this card really late last night and was too tired to post it, so here it is.I have used the new Stampin'Up! stamp set Pocket Silhouettes, it is such a cute little set and they stamp beautifully.I decided on another easy card as it was so late last night,I am quite happy with how it turned out. But,I still don't like my simple cards as much as I like my cards with coloured images........we all have a talent and I don't think mine is simple cards......lol........Have a wonderful day and pop back tomorrow for the next Magnolia Down Under Challenge card and why not join in.Thanks for all of your wonderful comments,I really appreciate them.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Pocket Silhouettes
Ink - Stampin'Up! Basic Black
Paper - Stampin'Up! Tea Party DP,Whisper White,Basic Black and So Saffron c/s
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Scallop Border Punch,Small Oval punch and Word Window Punch,Cuttlebug Die set Vintage corners and buttons
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...