Followers

Sunday, April 19, 2009


Magnolia Down Under Challenge #8 , Truly Scrumptious and Creative Inspirations Challenges
Good afternoon everyone,I hope you have been enjoying your weekend and getting some crafting in.Here is my DT card for Magnolia Down Under Challenge #8 and the theme is cupcakes.I love this theme and had only just received my big Magnolia cupcake. Magnolia holding a cupcake was sent to me by my friend Bec,thanks again Bec it was perfect for this challenge.It is hard to see but I have covered both of the cupcakes icing and Tilda's wings in Glossy Accents and the wings also have stickles underneath.I saw a perfect sketch for this card at Truly Scrumptious and had to use it,so this is challenge # 2.Now while I was blog hopping for some ideas on challenge blogs I came across Creative Inspirations and their challenge was to use two stamped images,which I had in mind to do so this became challenge #3 for my card.Well,yeh for me I don't think I have done any cards with this many challenges before.Thanks for visiting.
Stamps - Magnolia large cupcake and Tilda(not sure of name),Stampin'Up! Short and Sweet sentiments
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Chocolate Chip
Paper - DCWV Sweet Stack DP,Stampin'Up! Whisper White and Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Word Window punch,Pearl brad,Flowers,Glossy Accents,Crystal Ice Stickles,White Gel pen and Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...