Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2009


High Hopes Santa
Hello everyone,I am getting a head start on Christmas this year.I felt a little rushed last year,I usually have to make around 70 cards and decided that I would start designing some simple cards and pick the ones I would like to use this year.I love this High Hopes image,it is one stamp but you can cut them individually and it is very quick to colour.I am just not sure on the papers,I don't think they suit this image,I don't have a huge selection of Christmas papers as I wasn't really impressed with many of them last year.Although,I did love Basic Grey Wassail........I might have to try these papers with the image.Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend.
Stamps - High Hopes and Magnolia sentiment
Ink - Stazon Jet Black
Papers - Stampin'Up! Dashing DP(retired),Very Vanilla,Whisper White,Real Red and Old Olive c/s
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Circle Scallop Punch,Fiskars circle Punch,Frosted Lace Stickles and Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...