Followers

Sunday, May 3, 2009


Magnolia Down Under Challenge #10 - Mothers Day
Hi all,we are already up to Magnolia Down Under Challenge #10 and the theme this week is Mothers Day.You just have to use a Magnolia stamp to enter the challenge.I have used Stampin'Ups! new Bella Rose papers,I love these papers.I have also used my Retro flower punch to make the flower and curled the petals upwards.The metal embellishments you can get from Bizzy Becs and the heart was in my stash,but Bizzy Becs does have other hearts available.So why not join in and have some fun.I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Stamps - Magnolia stamps, Stampin'Up! Short and Sweet and Expressive Flexible Phrases
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Riding Hood Red
Papers - Stampin'Up! Bella Rose DP,Whisper White,Pink Pirouette,Riding Hood Red and Old Olive
Accessories - Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4,Martha Stewart Lace Doily punch,Retro Flower punch,McGill Pine Leaf punch,Stampin'Up! Photo Corner punch and Designer Label punch,Cuttlebug Vintage Corner dies,Liquid Pearls,brad and metal embellishments and Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...