Monday, May 18, 2009


I received this lovely award from Tracey,thanks Tracey for the beautiful award it is really appreciated.Tracey has a gorgeous blog so why not pop over for a visit.Now I have to give this award to five people,this is really hard as there have been so many blog awards going around lately and I want everyone to get an award,but cannot remember who I have given them to already.So,I want this award to go to the people who follow my blog and comment,please take this award as it is a little time consuming to name every single one of you.You are all an Inspiration to me.Have a fabulous day.

1 comment:

LINDA said...

Congrats on your award..You so deserve it.. Love to visit your blog, and enjoy seeing your wonderful creations..
Hugs, Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...